Friday, January 14, 2011

Featured Broker: Julie Jenkins, Broker/Realtor NC/SC

This week's featured broker is Julie Jenkins, Realtor/Broker in North Carolina and South Carolina! Here is Julie’s bio:

"I have lived in Charlotte the last 12 years and have been amazed with the growth and all that this city has to offer. Real Estate is my passion and I truly enjoy helping people with selling and buying their homes. I work hard to meet the needs of all my clients and I will do the same for you. Whether you are buying or selling, I will walk you through the sales process and be there every step of the way. I specialize in Union County, South Charlotte, and Fort Mill. If you are in the market to buy or sell, contact me today and let’s get started!"

Contact Julie at 704-604-1808 or visit her web site at http://www.julesrulesrealty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment