Thursday, April 14, 2011

Your Property People Welcomes Michael Jackson!

Your Property People, Inc. is pleased to announce that Michael Jackson has joined our team of experienced brokers! Here is Michael's biography:

"I moved to Charlotte, from Florida, in 1999 and have watched this town emerge in to a small city with southern style and charm. Its mild climate, friendly people and affordable cost of living attract professionals and families from all over the country and world to make Charlotte their home.

My goal as your Realtor, is to build a relationship with you and your family and work with you through each step of the real estate transaction process. Whether buying or selling a home, condo or townhouse, I will use my experience and expertise to make your real estate transaction simple and stress free.

If you are in the market to buy or sell, or know someone who is, contact me today and let me start working to make your real estate dreams come true.

Please contact me at 704.507.3121!"

No comments:

Post a Comment